1 kilo ground pork, 10% fat
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon rock salt (or 1 1/2 teaspoon fine salt)
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground.
- Blend all the above ingredients.
- Roll a small amount of the pork mixture in a 4 1/2 inches x 3 inches wax paper
- Store in the freezer for 3 hours or until ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in a wok or frying-pan.
- Unwrap the sausages and fry in batches in hot oil until fully cooked.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Garnish with spring onion, if desired, and served with rice and tomatoes or Garlic-Vinegar Dip.
- These sausages can also be frozen until needed.
Source: Pinoy Recipe